Fiat 500 Forum banner

Gear knob options?

7K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  AbarthCDN 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a straight gear knob. Not a fan of the big ball that comes
Stock. I know ours mount differently than most cars and all I see that are fiat specific are like the stock knob. Has anyone found ones that will work that aren't like that?
Thanks

#2 ·
manual or automatic? I have a Sport with the 6sp auto and I bought a Leather Lounge shift knob. looks better than the black and chrome plastic one on the Sport.

if you're looking for choices, you might check out other MOPAR cars and their shift knobs. I know the Charger from 08 on uses a similar setup which may work. Challenger would be the same, which opens up some possiblites...."IF" they work. as I said, they're similar in the way they install. just don't know if they're the same size.

good luck! :)

#7 ·
I have a Craven speed one

Reactions: Knuckledragger
#8 ·
I found this knob down in the seat cushion of my last car. I think it would be cool in the Fiat, but I doubt it would work. Auto part Technology Electronic device Metal

#13 ·
I never heard of a redback spider, but they look an awful lot like black widow spiders here in the states!

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.