Fiat 500 Forum banner

Drove an Abarth Cabrio Auto Today

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  IRingTwyce 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

I own an L and have always wanted to drive an Abarth, but I don't like stick much (although I know how to drive it, but not well). When the Abarth finally came auto for 2015, I knew I had to drive one!!

Mannnnnn! This baby is FAST! I love that exhaust note too. It handles like it's on rails. Very fun car to drive! I'm jealous lol Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Steering wheel

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#7 ·
Yes the Abarth is huge fun, and yes it isn't a car everyone can live with because of its limited person capacity (I rate it as a 2+2 cause you can carry 2 adults and 2 kids, but 4 adults is a short trip only thing in my mind.) It would be nice to see some more Abarth versions in the larger Fiats, but keep in mind it would be a different experience. I commute in mine, and its just so easy to drive in traffic, especially if it rains and everyone else avoids the right lane because of the standing water...but the 500 Abarth is narrow enough to avoid all but the most obstinate curb puddles :)

#10 ·
The North American Abarth doesn't use a DDCT. Also the European models also are NOT DDCT they are a Robotized Manual similar to the regular European 500's (single clutch disc).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.