Fiat 500 Forum banner

Wisconsin Fiat Club America Members!

9K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  amacento 
#1 ·
I recently accepted the role of a Regional Contact (Wisconsin) with FCA. This is more a role to help unify members in the immediate area (less need to drive all the way to Chicagoland for your FIAT fix) than it is a chapter of the national club. The role of Wisconsin Contact is one I've accepted in addition to the founding role of our MKE-based unaffiliated club. Some members of the said club are also members of FCA and we'll caravan to FFO 2014 together. The vast majority of FIAT FreakOuts happen on the East Coast… which makes FFO 2014 that much more special. Membership includes a subscription to RICAMBI magazine. In my opinion, the subscription (itself) is worth it.

Feel free to PM me, if you're interested in getting together for drives/events/the FFO 2014 caravan.

#5 ·
Thanks, bud. If you manage to put together a small group… of even 4 people apart from you & your missus… it'll take root. Contact the guys at FCA. Maybe they can help connect you with serious FIATisti in your area.

This is an exciting time to part of FCA...

#7 ·
https://www.fiatclubamerica.com/ffo2014

RICAMBI is a printed publication, I'll see what I can do about getting you a digital copy.

I see you're in the Madison area. Did you purchase your 500c there or at one of the other WI studios? In any case, we have a few Madison members in the CC5C group (we align ourselves with FCA). You're always welcome to join us.

#8 ·
We have a very cool 'special activity' planned this Friday at 5:00pm. Our LS will be closing early to join at the the Famiglia table. This is an unofficial gathering. Our Spring Thaw Cruise happens on the 26th of this month.

This is gonna be a busy driving season :cool:

#11 ·
Here is the plan the group put on the calendar. Vintage & modern FIATs welcome!

Apr 18 ~ FIAT. FISH. FRY.

Apr 26 ~ Spring Thaw Cruise; The salt is gone! It's time to celebrate with a CC5C cruise to Wisconsin Auto Museum, in Hartford WI, and a family feast at Mineshaft Restaurant & Bar.

May 31 ~ simply MORE Cruise; Celebrate the first 2011-2012 FIAT ad campaign with a cruise to Highway 18 Drive-in!

June 28 ~ TBD

July 10-13 ~ FIAT FreakOut 2014; The national FIAT club, FIAT Club America, will hold the annual event in IL this season!

July 19 ~ Trofeo CC5C 2014; Join CC5C in a relaxing reenactment of the Historic Elkhart Lake Race Circuits. We will, of course, stop for a family feast.

Aug 7 ~ ABARTH Experience Track Day; Join the CC5C caravan to this special event, sponsored by FIAT's ABARTH & Co. division. The 2014 Joliet IL ABARTH Experience is already shaping up to be a very exciting excursion for our club.

Aug 30 ~ CC5C Celebration; Join CC5C as we celebrate our first year! We will caravan to Madison for a visit with our Madhouse Famiglia!

Sep 7 ~ Cars & Coffee Cruise; Join the caravan as CC5C invades the storied Lake Mills Cars & Coffee event!

Oct 11 ~ FIATs, Fox & Hounds! A bit of WI backroads driving.

Oct (?) ~ Fiat On The Dragon; We would love to end the season with this road trip.

We have back-up ideas as well. Those back-ups are just as cool as the things we have planned. Feel free to contact our local FIAT Studio or check our FB page for more details.

#12 ·
Here is the plan the group put on the calendar. Vintage & modern FIATs welcome! I thought I'd drop in and update this with an additional development or two. The CC5C will be celebrating a local strawberry festival in June. There is also the Pirelli World Challenge at Road America. The missus & I will likely go. With any luck, we'll drag a few club members there.

Apr 18 ~ FIAT. FISH. FRY.

Apr 26 ~ Spring Thaw Cruise; The salt is gone! It's time to celebrate with a CC5Cruise to Wisconsin Auto Museum, in Hartford WI, and a family feast at Mineshaft Restaurant & Bar.

May 31 ~ simply MORE Cruise; Celebrate the first 2011-2012 FIAT ad campaign with a cruise to Highway 18 Drive-in!

June 28 ~ CC5C: Famiglia Fest. Celebrate family with a CC5Cruise to the Cedarburg Strawberry Festival.

July 10-13 ~ FIAT FreakOut 2014; The national FIAT club, FIAT Club America, will hold the annual event in IL this season!

July 19 ~ Trofeo CC5C 2014; Join CC5C in a relaxing reenactment of the Historic Elkhart Lake Race Circuits. We will, of course, stop for a family feast.

Aug 7 ~ ABARTH Experience Track Day; Join the CC5Caravan to this special event, sponsored by FIAT's ABARTH & Co. division. The 2014 Joliet IL ABARTH Experience is already shaping up to be a very exciting excursion for our club.

Aug 30 ~ CC5Celebration; Join CC5C as we celebrate our first year! We will caravan to Madison for a visit with our Madhouse Famiglia!

Sep 7 ~ CC5Cars & Coffee; Join the caravan as CC5C invades the storied Lake Mills Cars & Coffee event!

Oct 11 ~ FIATs, Fox & Hounds! A bit of WI backroads driving.

Oct (?) ~ Fiat On The Dragon; We would love to end the season with this road trip.

The gatherings keep getting better and friends ships continue to be forged. It's awesome. Join us!

#15 ·
I look forward to it, Brian.

This Saturday... We meet at Coquette Cafe, in Milwaukee's Third Ward, at 6:00pm. We'll leave, for Jefferson, at 6:30pm. We should arrive in Jefferson by 7:30pm. There should be 3-5 'centos, from the Madison area, at the theater waiting for the MKE group. You'll know them by the CC5C logo displayed on the FIATs.

We trust we'll see you there.

Ciao!

#16 ·
We had a fantastic time Saturday. We'll need to tweak the concept a bit… to make more time for pre-cruise socializing. All-in-all, I am very happy with the turn out and the experience. Famiglia members from the Madison area met us at the Hwy 18 Drive-In. Unfortunately, our Oshkosh crew couldn't make this event.

Thanks to all in attendance (especially the X1/9 & 124 Spider). We caused a stir in Downtown MKE as well as the drive-in.

Something tells me our next event will be one of the best of the season. See you then!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.