Fiat 500 Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    962 Posts
    Hi James,
    No see, long time.

HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING! I hope you have a Blessed winter, A Merry Christmas, safe travels, health improvements;and that you are able to maintain all the peace and joy you always have exhibited-that they remain strong in your life.

I love ya, brother.

ABARTHLY,
    Ron/streetsurfer

· Registered
    137 Posts
    Hey Tweak, why does the calendar only go up to 2013 when adding new events? And do we do anything on March 31 to celebrate the opening of Abarth & Co. in 1949? Thanks!

· Registered
    75 Posts
    Hi Tweak,

Not sure what's going on ... but I can only browse (see) the various forums and their entries, while NOT logged into my account.

Once I log in, and then click a forum topic, I end up at a blank results page ON your website (eg: google ads are visible but no details).

This is true of Chrome AND Internet Explorer (latest versions of each on Win8 machine).

What is going on? This worked the last time I logged in and posted, as forum history will concur.

· Registered
    14,910 Posts
    What's this about? Haven't been able to get on all day.

vBulletin Message
    smark, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

· Registered
    1 Posts
    thanks for that reply,

after consideration i have decided to go with a german company G-Tech for my upgrade. As they have TUV
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…