GOPedal common settings
NEWS

1. Welcome to Fiat 500 Forum : US Fiat 500 Cinquecento Forums – General discussion forum for Fiat 500

Welcome to Fiat 500 Forum : US Fiat 500 Cinquecento Forums - a website dedicated to all things Fiat 500.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Fiat 500 Forum : US Fiat 500 Cinquecento Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOPedal common settings

The greater metropolitan Portland Oregon area
    Drives
    2013 500T Grigio
    Thanks

GOPedal common settings

Alright, so here is another question; those of you that use a Madness GOPedal, what is your common setting? I just got mine, and even in the wet Portland Oregon weather so far, I am using sport plus with a plus 1 setting. LURV the new snappy response. Think I'll go up to plus 3 soon, but have to ask; is this a little psycho? I don't have a problem rolling into the throttle thus far in an easy manner, and heel/toe is a lot better.
    Anyone else running a full Monty (ie sport plus +3 curve) on this? If so, any issues?
    B.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Last edited by Baldy; 11-09-2013 at 04:16 AM.
    35% window tint, R3T V2 intake,Silicone vac lines and ram-air boot, Eibach Sport Lines, small caps on wheels, Neu-F short shift adapter, Neu-F torque arm insert, Sparco CF pedal covers, Madness GoPedal, Madness V2 ECU, RallyArmor mudflaps, Muffler Delete, NorcalSS Rear bump stops, many hyper yellow Nokya bulbs in various locations, Sorta- Custom Alcantara Steering wheel cover, toddler booster seat.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Fiat 500 Forum
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Drives
    Black-on-Black Abarth
    Thanks
    I have the MM Power Pedal from 500 Madness. That unit has three setting choices:
    0 - stock
    1 - performance
    2 - race

I have the remote set on #2 and never change it. I'm making an assumption that this unit is similar to the Madness Go Pedal.

When I discovered that I could drive faster with the ESC fully off, that's become the norm. When the roads are wet, I'll partially engage ESC.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Brian Heath For This Useful Post:

Baldy (11-09-2013)

Drives
    2013 Sport Argento
    Thanks
    I am full Monty 24/7. Overall I have found the go-pedal to be great and have a great effect. However, after all of my mods I have found that it still works great but there isn't much of a difference when I am in Sport mode versus non-Sport mode. Without my Magnaflow set up it seemed like there was much more of a difference. Also, I always shut it off when I need to have a valet park my car.
    2013 Sport Argento
    Neu-F Springs|STS Rear Anti-Sway Bar|Koni Rear Shocks|Norcal SS Rear Bumpstops|16mm Wheel Spacers|RRM Upper and Mid Chassis Braces|Trimmed Neu-F Torque Arm Insert|Madness Niveus CAI|RRM Timing Controller|ADD Oil Catch Can|MPx Underdrive Pulley Kit|Magnaflow 15088|Madness Go-Pedal|Custom CF Shift Knob|3G Customs Engine Cover|Grigio Dash & Mirror Caps|Necking Knob|Mopar Accelerator Cover

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lammie200 For This Useful Post:

Baldy (11-09-2013)

Drives
    2013 Grigio FIAT 500 Abarth
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,781 Times in 1,521 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Heath View Post
    I have the MM Power Pedal from 500 Madness. That unit has three setting choices:
    0 - stock
    1 - performance
    2 - race

I have the remote set on #2 and never change it. I'm making an assumption that this unit is similar to the Madness Go Pedal.

When I discovered that I could drive faster with the ESC fully off, that's become the norm. When the roads are wet, I'll partially engage ESC.

You're speaking of the ECU piggyback mod, the GoPedal plugs into the top of the gas pedal and mods the signal allowing for much greater/faster input with less throttle applied. I have had mine maxed with Sport + and 3 greens...so all out and it makes for a pretty wild ride, so touchy and easy to spin the wheels and I have dropped MPG's playing with it more at these settings.

For anyone that doesn't know of it or the settings being discussed... http://madnessgopedal.com/index.html

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tweak For This Useful Post:

Baldy (11-09-2013)

Drives
    2013 500 Abarth
    Thanks
    red on top
    3 greens on bottom

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 500popLA For This Useful Post:

Baldy (11-11-2013)

The greater metropolitan Portland Oregon area
    Drives
    2013 500T Grigio
    Thanks
    Allright; i am feeling okay about this! I switched over to maximum (red on top +3 curve) today, and it is super happy fun time. WAY easy to backfire and scare the neighbors, especially when a little cold (My 500T has a muffler delete, and just that was backfire inducing; now it is hard to leave the neighborhood w/ out cracking it). I honestly think that just "red on top" should have been the factory preset, and "red +1 or 2" should be sport. But, I suppose the fear of "Audi in swimming pool" or "Camry with bunched up floor mat" litigation precluded this from happening. So, thanks madness 500!
    Those of you with a turbo of some sort (excluding Tweak and his lead dipped foot); how is the gas mileage if you are running at least red on top? Zonker? I can't imagine you are running eco mode. . .
    Thanks!
    B.
    35% window tint, R3T V2 intake,Silicone vac lines and ram-air boot, Eibach Sport Lines, small caps on wheels, Neu-F short shift adapter, Neu-F torque arm insert, Sparco CF pedal covers, Madness GoPedal, Madness V2 ECU, RallyArmor mudflaps, Muffler Delete, NorcalSS Rear bump stops, many hyper yellow Nokya bulbs in various locations, Sorta- Custom Alcantara Steering wheel cover, toddler booster seat.

Thanks
    I for one want to get this and run in economy mode. I am a mpg *****.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Thanks
    Yellow +3 for me. I use my car for work so I find the highest setting too aggressive for the daily grind.
    2012 FIAT 500 Sport- Azzurro/Brown, 5 Speed
    -V-Maxx coilovers
    -16x8 ET+25 Avid 1 AV 12 wheels
    -205/40/16 Falken ZE-912
    -Abarth steering wheel/custom dyed stitching
    -Niveus CAI
    -500Madness GoPedal
    -6000K HIDs
    -Yellow fogs

Drives
    2013 Grigio FIAT 500 Abarth
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,781 Times in 1,521 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
    Those of you with a turbo of some sort (excluding Tweak and his lead dipped foot); how is the gas mileage if you are running at least red on top? Zonker? I can't imagine you are running eco mode. . .
    Thanks!
    B.
    LOL! Hey I have managed upper 30's and even 40MPG UPHILL through twisties before and often see 30ish around town so I do ok sometimes too...hehe.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tweak For This Useful Post:

Baldy (11-11-2013)

Drives
    2013 Rosso Abarth
    Thanks
    red + 3 greens all the way, except bad weather

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pk9394 For This Useful Post:

Baldy (11-15-2013)

18. Remove Advertisements
    Fiat 500 Forum
    Advertisements