Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Would I be hijacking the thread if I said I have over 22,000 miles and am loving the car? Flawless.

·
Registered
182 Posts
We have had our 500c 5 spd on the road for 6000+ miles now. Not a hiccup (except a minor wiring issue in week 1 which was quickly resolved) and are enjoying it more than ever. People approach us just about every time we drive the car and are totally fascinated with it, how the cabrio top works, etc. It may be my imagination, but the car seems to run stronger the longer we have it. Love the Bose stereo. It provides more grins per mile than just about anything with wheels I have ever owned. We drove it over the holidays up to the mountains to my brother-in-law's cabin (7000') and just blistered the twisty roads. We did go faster downhill than up, but hey, you can't have everything for $20k.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any major issues?
No major issues. Just had all rubber exterior molding replaced very soon after I bought it because it discolored.

Although tonight my rearview mirror fell off as I was driving. Calling them tomorrow to make an appointment. Weird!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
11000 miles ( 17,600 KMS)
Just had one of my brake calipers replaced because it was sticking and causing the rotor to rub a little, also had my radio replaced because the paint on the radio presets were almost all rubbed off. Also had a new drivers side skirt replaced because the old one kept falling off..

Other than those small issues its been mechanically and electrically perfect

·
Registered
182 Posts
11,000 and a couple of issues

1. the USB port ceased to work for some reason but was resolved
2. the dealer mechanics (@ Fiat of McKinney) incompetently left their tools in my engine bay and the engine fuse box open and exposed from that fix i did not notice until i opened the bonnet to check oil
plus the two recalls

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Be a nice citizen, and return their tools. That's their lively hood. If they did a bad repair then
them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
i was stupid and gave it back

the worst part is the tool they left in there was the tool used to fasten the fuse box which was left open...
Haha, that's some sweet irony right there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.