Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone of us has driven faster than the speed limit at least once in our lives. some of us do it more often than others. i just found this article giving you 10 ways to get out of a speeding. i personally have done 2 of those before already and they worked. even if you dont really go fast that much its still a funny article to read.

Ten Ways To Get Out Of A Speeding Ticket

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice article. Some of those make perfect sense. I tend to drive a bit more safely now that I'm a bit older. So I can't say I encounter these problems too often. For me I normally just open my interior lights, open my window, put my hands on the steering wheel, and talk to the police in a polite tone. You have to remember more than a few of them have been shot or harmed by people when they're doing traffic stops so anything to make them feel safer will help you out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I drive like an old lady and my wife's brother is a state trooper. We have a special sticker on the windshield that will occastionally get us a professional courtesy. I will keep some of these reccomendations in mind if I do get caught up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts