Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Fiat 500 Pop
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had these on our 2012 Pop and have since upgraded. No curb rash however there are a couple scuff/ scratches due to normal driving. Tires are in good used condition. All TPMS sensors are good too. They were just removed from the car this week. I'll take $300 for them. I also have a set of the original steelies with all 4 hubcaps I'll sell for $150. These have tires and TPMS sensors too. I'll sell just the hubcaps for $100.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We had these on our 2012 Pop and have since upgraded. No curb rash however there are a couple scuff/ scratches due to normal driving. Tires are in good used condition. All TPMS sensors are good too. They were just removed from the car this week. I'll take $300 for them. I also have a set of the original steelies with all 4 hubcaps I'll sell for $150. These have tires and TPMS sensors too. I'll sell just the hubcaps for $100.
Hello!
Where are these located?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you willing to ship to San Francisco? Also what are the condition of the tires on the steelies with the hubcaps?

·
Registered
2012 Fiat 500 Pop
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can check shipping for you but I warn you its going to be high. Provide zip code. Tires are in good used condition. I've sold the hubcaps already. The set of alloy wheels and tires are in great shape. I can provide more pics if you like. Provide contact number

·
Registered
2012 Fiat 500 Pop
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am checking on shipping for another interested party first though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts