Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mileage: 300 miles
Tires: Firestone Firehawk GT's
TPMS: I think so, but I need to confirm my new wheels' sensors are in good working order. (Will update)

Shipping: $150 US
Price: Make me an offer through PM only
Need to sell: No rush, they won't even be off the car until this weekend. Posting ahead of time in case you're looking for some like this.

I'll take some better shots (with better light) when they're off the car and fully cleaned. These are the straight-spoke wheels available as an upgrade on 2012 Lounge models.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK I posted too soon. Life got too busy and the wheels are still on the car, hopefully for only a few more days. Have the new wheels in hand (in car, actually), and the TPM sensors will not be included--need to keep mine.
thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK! Here they are, finally. Make me an offer!

Finally off the car and with better photos. Prefer local but willing to ship; in fact boxes are ready.

Check out the photos by clicking here.

The red-rimmed Sport center caps make them look a little less dressy, and (I think) might be more suited to a Pop, but if you don't want them, or have to have chrome, let me know.

No pressure sensors included, I needed them for my new wheels.

Make me an offer through PM.

thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With or without tires

I was asked if I'll take the tires off and sell just the wheels. Yes, I can do that if that's what you need for winter tire use or whatever.

Taking offers! Specify if you want the tires or not!

Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...aaaaand they're still here

Potential buyer changed his mind today, so I still have them.

Anyone else need wheels for the winter that actually look good?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, TPMS still needed.

I'm thinking 400 for wheels alone. I can re-check the shipping costs, but I've got the boxes ready to go if you want the full tire/wheel package.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts