Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My buddies Fiat was used today for a test fit of some new wheels being made for the Fiat. Here are some pictures of the test fit, seeing this fitment makes me more excited to get my car already.

Wheel specs:
Stance Mindset
15x8
+25

Tire used for test fit:
falken 912 195-50-15

Stance also has in the works to use OE Fiat cap

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Looks sweet.
What springs did you lower it with? I was told so far there arent any aftermarket suspension parts that will fit the US spec 500

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
+1 on the suspension. It seems everyone want's to know.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I am the dealer for these wheels.
THey are not up on my site yet but we are going put up all at once. Sorry for informal approach. I am not a vendor but check it out at roadracemotorsports.com Contact me I do have 20 wheels in stock. The picts above are picture of my car. I have been busy getting it ready for ROAD&TRACK magazine event. Contact me at [email protected]. We will have intakes, exhausts, brakes, suspension by July 1. All get released at once but I can start getting stuff now for guys.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
343 Posts
We want the springs! We want the springs!

The stock wheels aren't bad looking at all, but the ride height is close to SUV levels!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I need to throw up picts tomorrow of the stock 16 inch wheels i power coated. Check out our blog for some picts of the CLUB///SPORTIVO edition we are selling. It is hot. Springs are coming and more importantly, we have rear swaybar on our car! it is, no joke, needed on this car. We even have camber kit for the car.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yay, rear swaybar! Will it help a bit with roll? Does it help with the jumpiness of the rear suspension? I actually like the way the car handles - it's fun - but sometimes it gets... well, too fun.

BTW, the car looks incredible lowered and with smaller wheels (never thought I'd say that) - it looks a lot more like a Topolino.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Guys just need to email me. The suspension is a R & D set we had made along with swaybar. For the wheels, email me for price. Include a phone number if you can since I will like talking to 500 guys. Plus I can share details of all the parts about ready. Just do not want to put in print yet. Wheels can be bought now by phone. I will explain tires etc... We can set you up with a wheel tire combo deal too. Love the Fiat community.

[email protected]

thanks, Robert Tallini
ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Any chance they will come in 16" size so I can swap out my factory tires to the new wheels then use the factory wheels for snow tires?
We are working on a set of 16s just like these. By the way I have another version of the wheel. They are on the car and will be featured in a new video we will be doing asap. We have lots of new parts on our car now and products on the site too. Not everything is on the site yet but lots of things are on the car.

RRM

·
Registered
2,574 Posts

$1,399.00

We are proud to announce we have wheels made just for the 500. Stance Wheels has made wheels just for the 500. Of course they are 4 x 98 but more importantly they are machined just for the 500 with hub centric center bore to match FIAT's specs. This means these are not converted wheels like you will see from "the other guys." These are FIAT and FIAT only Wheels. Size and offset allow for a 15 x 8 inch wheel and this is what these wheels are 15 x 8. Old school look is what makes this car look like a 500 and not an Escalade! These wheels are lighter than stock ones so expect a significant improvement in handling and braking due to having less unsprung weight at each corner.Quality machined wheels come with polished lip and charcoal black centers. Other colors are soon to follow. No rubbing with these wheels ,no matter how low you go! Call us for wheel/tire packages too. This product comes with 4- 15 x 8 wheels.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I called Stance because I was getting conflicting reports from other Stance wheel vendors about the availbility of a 4X98 wheel. Roadrace is the sole vendor for these wheels. If you want them, you have to go through him.

The guy at Stance wheels said they are the standard 4X100 wheel redrilled to 4X98. If that's a concern. It's not to me..but just making sure you are informed. It's only .5mm in per lug. I've had wheels redrilled in the past and haven't had issues.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts