Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to the event today in SoHo, was sponsored by Barilla. But of course, the Barilla thingy was at noon, and I was gone before that. Anyway, it's a pretty interesting setup. They had about 4 500s (2 c's), and one yellow original 500, which looked great.

They had 4 500s available for quick little testdrives, so I took a manny-equipped one with a sunroof around. The clutch was really light, in a good way, and I was surprised by the amount of pickup it had (relatively speaking).

The most interesting thing is that the guy I had to take on the drive with me said that there's a possibility that the Abarth may be released in the US before the end of the year.

I don't know if these guys really know much, since I haven't really seen anything that said anything better than fall of 2012 at the earliest, so I don't put too much stock in what he said.

Though now that I've driven the 500, seen how surprisingly room it is inside, and tried to adjust the hp/suspension for what the improvements would be, I'm intrigued. It's really a fun car, even in whimpy trim.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, and I hate iphone pics. However, my buddy whom I dragged to this with me (some people will do anything for free coffee!) took this outside pic. I'll have to ask him if he took any more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts