Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I actually rode in one of these once...it was a taxicab in Prague believe it or not. I'll never forget the sensational sound of that V-6. Beautiful car...GLWS.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I've had FOUR Alfa 164's. These are great cars, GLWS.

·
Registered
424 Posts
The Milano was even better, the one with the 3.0 litre, plus it was rear wheel drive. Unfortunately, I looked like it got rear ended on the delivery truck, but boy what a ride.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is my second 164, I had a 164L when they were "new". I traded it foe a 3 Series BMW, Big mistake. THe Bimmer had no soul! MarkG

·
Registered
148 Posts
That styling looks nothing like an Alfa I envision in my head. I either think of now (sex on wheels) or of a 70's 124 Spider. I don't think I have ever seen an Alfa that looks like this one. But then again, I was hardly noticing cars back in '91.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The 164 was built on a shared floorpan with the FIAT Croma, Lancia Therma and Saab 9000. The FIAT, Lancia and Saab also shared the same doors. The ALFA being a Pininfarina design had its own door design. The 164 was also a joint venture with Chrysler-you might make out the mini van radio! Mark

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ALFA SOLD!Were's ABARTH?

Well, a fellow came down from Ohio yesterday and took home the 164. Thank you for your kind comments on my classified- Now were is the ABARTH?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts