Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
If I don't buy a used one then...I can at least look at one 馃槩
Should be here in a couple of weeks, no charging required (I hope)

Registered
2013 FIAT 500e
Sorry, but you can tell it's not an E, by the wheels, wing, lack of side-skirts, & I think I can even see the body-color lip below the airdam that doesn't exist on the E.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Darn, $7.45 down the drain. Other update....please don鈥檛 flame.

Ran across an 07 PC Cruiser Convertible in what appears to be really good shape. An old guy that had a body shop changed the head gasket. It is going to the dealer to be inspected. If all in good shape will buy it for $4,000. Has 122k miles on it and lots of new Parts, plugs, starter, tires, radiator and new cap, timing belt plus a few others.

Darn certain not a 500E nor a mx5, Spark EV, new body Fiat 124 turbo or a rx8. Well this PT does have a turbo, won鈥檛 normally buy a used PT that way but for the price figure will cross my fingers and hope no issues. It does whistle when cold and maybe just a bit when driving slow. Dealer will advise on that point tomorrow when inspected.

I will check in on the site now and again. The Fiat 500e is indeed a hoot to drive.

Hoping this 鈥榦ld school鈥 looking PT convertible will give me the 鈥檉ix鈥 wanted for top down riding even though not a sports car. Cruising around in a drop top with top down early morning or at sunset is not a bad way to live a retired life I figure.

Thank you everyone for you thoughts, input, suggestions, and kindness

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, for a bit there I wondered what the heck that rotating circle disk was for lol. Anyway, though I paid about triple what this guy paid for it I will place the toy car by my pc monitor and enjoy it when it arrives. Seems like a cool color.

Registered
2013 FIAT 500e
I stand corrected: They did get the airdam right (in E-only white, with no body-color lip)

The matching tailpipe-less rear panel is also correct, & yes now I can see it's pretty close for a tiny model. Definitely an E with color matched Abarth wing & mirrors*, and custom wheels installed at my local PepBoys (skirts removed for their lift). I believe orange was also exclusive to the E.

* I'm pretty every white airdam matched a white wing & mirrors.

Registered
2013 FIAT 500e
Ya. It's just that the side view looks exactly like a gas version, with 3 dead giveaways that it's not an E. Some white nail polish on the wing & mirrors would really help that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts