Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Facebook Event Page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/315698038473031/

Use the 6 days following the Super Bowl to recover because you'll be spending the following Sunday with fellow FIAT enthusiasts from all over Southern California! Orange Coast FIAT has graciously offered to host our Launch Event which is meant to give everyone interested in becoming part of the group a chance to meet each other, enjoy some good music & food, and check out some of the aftermarket options available for the 500.

Bring your family and friends because all are welcomed... and OC Fiat will have their staff ready to give test drives to all that would like to test one out for themselves! We're making arrangements with a couple Food Trucks to come out and offer up some "foody heaven" so bring your appetites.

If you haven't had a chance to fill out the Club Sign-Up Form, there will be an opportunity to do so AND we should have our first batch of club stickers and shirts (only available to those on our FREE members list)!

Date: Sunday, February 12th, 2012.
Time: Arrive at 11:00am
Address: 2524 Harbor Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(
Click For Directions)

Supporting Companies:
- SoCal Fiat Club
- Orange Coast Fiat
- OC Motorsports
- 500Madness
- Road Race Motorsports

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
For those with interest I will be grabbing breakfast the morning of the gathering on the Elsinore side of Hwy 74 on the top of the hill at "The Lookout." Approx. 9:00 AM and then heading to Costa Mesa by way of the best section of road in OC. Come on out and abuse some tires.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Sounds like a blast! Which my fiat studio here was into the 500 and all the aftermarket support as you guys are!

·
Registered
269 Posts
"Bump"

For those with interest I will be grabbing breakfast the morning of the gathering on the Elsinore side of Hwy 74 on the top of the hill at "The Lookout." Approx. 9:00 AM and then heading to Costa Mesa by way of the best section of road in OC. Come on out and abuse some tires.

"Bump"

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought you guys sis your launch about a month ago? I have to work again....
We had a nice meet-up / cruise a few weeks back but this will be our official launch as a club... Interacting with the public, working with the studio, and more of an "event" than the drive was.

Hopefully you'll be able to join us soon!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
We had a nice meet-up / cruise a few weeks back but this will be our official launch as a club... Interacting with the public, working with the studio, and more of an "event" than the drive was.

Hopefully you'll be able to join us soon!
I hope so too!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I plan to make it. Where do we park? Thanks.
Glad to hear it! We'll be setting up down by service area but you should definitely be able to see our tent, dj, etc! Have you RSVP'd via Facebook yet?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
269 Posts
​For those with interest I will be grabbing breakfast the morning of the gathering on the Elsinore side of Hwy 74 on the top of the hill at "The Lookout." Approx. 9:00 AM and then heading to Costa Mesa by way of the best section of road in OC. Come on out and abuse some tires.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts