Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess since our neighbor hood is a couple blocks, from the Chrysler/Jeep/Fiat Studio. There is another 500 in my neighbor hood. Right down the street from me. Grigio Gray Sport. My 2nd choice color. It must be catching on now, with all the advertising Fiat is doing. It was nice having the only one for a month. Oh well. Now the car becoming common.:)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Benefits to living over 2 hours to the nearest dealership...3 months and still the only one in the area!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I've seen a few on the road and not ONE green one. blue, red, black, silver and white but NO GREENS.

I can live with that! :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Same here BlueStreak, no one around has one but me which is kinda cool, curious how long that'll end up lasting.
My fear is with rental companies having these cars in about 6-8 months we will see a flood of used FIAT 500's hitting the used car lots. This will kill value and put way too many on the road. Just my opinion!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
My fear is with rental companies having these cars in about 6-8 months we will see a flood of used FIAT 500's hitting the used car lots. This will kill value and put way too many on the road. Just my opinion!

Sadly this is very true, guess it's nice to enjoy the exclusivity while it lasts. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.