Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Everyone,

It is with deep sadness I have to post this ad to sell parts off my car ASAP. My car was involved in a crash this weekend while racing. As I come to find out (afterwards) insurance does not cover when the vehicle was involved in racing. The car is a total loss and I owe a lot of money on it that I have to keep paying. So I am parting out the car so I can use the cash to buy a junker to get me by for the next few years until the loan is paid off. I need cash now so please make me an offer on anything. I will be open to any reasonable offer, as I need the money but I won't give things away either because I need $ bad.

PLEASE help me move these parts ASAP. I have made a list of the aftermarket/bolt-on parts with retail paid prices. Throw me an offer via PM or ask me questions on here. I also have many factory parts as well. I can't salvage the car to a yard, but I can sell any part off of it I want. Any price offer will not include shipping from Fargo, ND (Zip Code 58103).

***PARTS LIST WILL BE UPDATED AS PARTS ARE SOLD OR PENDING***

Thank you in advance for any help and understanding.
:(

2012 Fiat 500 Abarth Upgraded Parts List
• 500 Madness ECU Programmer -- $500 Retail ***SOLD***
• 500 Madness V1 Cold Air Intake (red) -- $350 Retail
• 500 Madness V2 Cold Air Intake (red) -- $400 Retail
• Ported/Bored out Throttle Body -- $250 Retail ***SOLD***
• 500 Madness Go Pedal Throttle Programmer -- $300 Retail
• 500 Madness rear decklid lip spoiler (wrapped in 3M carbon fiber wrap) -- $400
• HID Conversion Kit (5000k) -- $300 Retail ***SALE PENDING***
• Red Leather Shifter Boot w/ black stitching -- $70 Retail
• Black Abarth Shift Knob -- $170 Retail
• 17” Matte Black Competizione CV-2 Wheels -- $100/each (2 available)
• Cooper Zeon RS3-S (high performance summer tires) P215/45R17 (8/32” tread left) -- $40/ea (2 available)
• Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 (300w 4-channel) Amplifier -- $250 Retail
• Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 2-way 6.5” Speakers (1 pair) -- $100 Retail
• Abarth stock 16” wheels w/ BF Goodrich G-Force Super Sport Tires (P205/40R16) -- $500 for full set all mounted w/ TPMS Sensors ***SOLD***
• Neu-f (by Neuspeed) Rear Torsion Bar Upgrade -- $350 Retail ***SOLD***
• 500 Madness Mild Lower Springs (1.4” Drop) -- $250 Retail ***SOLD***
• 500 Madness Front Strut Tower Brace -- $150 Retail
• Fiat Abarth Scorpion Chrome Fuel Door -- $210 Retail 485754_10201277781168553_920484570_n.jpg Crash 2.jpg Crash 3.jpg Crash 4.jpg Crash 5.jpg 485754_10201277781168553_920484570_n.jpg Crash 2.jpg Crash 3.jpg Crash 6.jpg Get Stung_Rear Side.jpg Red Eyelids_front.jpg Crash 6.jpg

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Can anyone tell me how to edit my post when parts are sold ?

(FYI the 16" wheel/tires are sold)
You cant.

I asked in the Suggestion box to fix that for reasons like this but nothings been done yet.

Reactions: rossored_abarth

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Don't forget to post your stubby antenna up for sale also, good luck parting things out! What about those red leather seats and door pieces, also the floor mats and the dash panel and even the leather wrapped instrument hood will all sale. Your tire kit under the driver seat should also be posted for sale.

Of your parts the only that interest me are the shift knob and boot but I have to be honest I won't even make you an offer because I feel it would insult you and I have no intentions of doing that, I just can't seeing paying over $40 for a shift knob. (I also can't see it in the pic to know if I'd want it even if it were going for really cheap).

See about adding the parts I mentioned as they can bring some more $ your way. Good luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can you let me know if • 500 Madness Go Pedal Throttle Programmer -- $300 Retail will fit Pop model and if it will Send me PM and we can discuss the price. Thank you

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Is the steering wheel intact? Willing to sell?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Bummer, really sorry to hear about you loss. Hey if you did not use you Abarth Track Experience you may be able to transfer it?

Could be worth a hundred or two to someone?

What are the seats going for? dose the stubby work with Sirius?

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
did he disappear :( was supposed to buy some shiz

1 - 20 of 49 Posts