21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
likewise...

·
Registered
301 Posts
So sorry to hear of your unfortunate situation. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be able to come out of this mostly unscathed.

Regards.

Dan

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Bought GoPedal and Chrome Fuel Door :D - im a happy camper ^____^ and glad I could help you out too rosso!

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
i PMed him

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
HI Everyone,

Sorry I have not been paying attention to the actual forum post on here. Between my 2 jobs I have only barely had time to keep up with the PM's so I'm doing my best.
I think to be easier, please PM me for any questions or sale inquiries.

Parts that have been SOLD:
-Chrome Fuel Door
-500 MadnessThrottle Programmer
-500 Madness Performance Tuner
-stock 16" Abarth wheels & tires
-Lowering Springs
-Rear Torsion Bar
-Red Dash Panels
-Steering Wheel
-Leather cluster hood
-Glass
-Ported Throttle Body
-Sale is PENDING on one of the intakes, engine/transmission, turbo, bumper cover, radiator, A/C condensor

Aside from the parts that were previously listed for sale and not sold, I also have the following parts
-ALL seats (yes airbags deployed on both front red leather seats)
-Red Leather insert door panels
-Factory Sirius-capagble Radio/CD Player
-Turbo/Boost Gauge
-Abarth Floor Mats
-1 stock 16" "Sport" (not abarth) wheel & tires w/ a small curb rash on it. Brand new, tire has less than 10 miles on it. It's a Continental ContiPro Contact tire

I again apologize for not getting back to everyone sooner. I'll try to keep up a little faster as much as I can.

I sincerely thank everyone for trying to help me out. It looks like I"ll be out of the Fiat game for a while, but maybe in a few years down the road I'll be able to come back :)

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
just in case people are worried about buying something from a member and not receiving it...

This guy is a LEGIT SELLER

Received my fuel door and GoPedal today!

Both are in perfect condition - paid with paypal is the best bet!

Thanks alot Rosso! and Good luck to you bro!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do you have the vacuum lines and wastegate solenoid for the intake?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thank you to everyone who helped me out with the sales. I have great news. The rest of the car has now been sold "as-is" to 500 Madness to use as parts & a display of some sort. So first off, thank you very much to Joseph, Art, Boris, & everyone @ 500 Madness. You're a life saver!

That being said, here are the last couple parts I have available for sale since the rest of the stock parts go with the car.

#1) 5000K Full HID Xenon conversion kit. Originally purchased from 500 Madness for $300. Selling for $150. Works perfectly. This is a huge upgrade if you've never driven a car at night with true Xenon lights. Super easy install only takes about 10 minutes. True complete plug-n-play. No wiring or splicing.

#2) Black Abarth Leather/Metal shift knob. Originally purchased from 500 Madness for $170. Selling for $80. Black ABARTH 1-750x750.jpg

#3) Red Leather (w/ black stitching) shift boot. Originally $70 new. Selling for $30.

Everything else is sold. Prices do not include any shipping. Please PM me with any questions or inquiries.

Thank you again,

Charlie

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
congrats rosso! hope you're able to find some cheap wheels for now!

planning on getting another abarth down the road? and do you still have to pay off your the old abarth?

Reactions: rossored_abarth

·
Registered
746 Posts
congrats rosso! hope you're able to find some cheap wheels for now!

planning on getting another abarth down the road? and do you still have to pay off your the old abarth?
That's part of his issue is he still has to pay. Definitely feel bad but also happy you were able to get everything moved out and obtain some cash.

I'm sure he will get another one - he works for the fiat studio in North Dakota.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: rossored_abarth

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
For now, unfortunately, I will be getting out of the Fiat game myself. I haven't found a car yet, but I've narrowed my choices. But there's no doubt I got "hooked" on them. So when the time is right again, I'll be back. :)

21 - 40 of 49 Posts