1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
If I could just buy one, I'd just drive it. I won't be around in 30 years, to find out if its a collectable. Lots of them in Europe.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
If I could just buy one, I'd just drive it. I won't be around in 30 years, to find out if its a collectable. Lots of them in Europe.
ditto

·
Registered
582 Posts
You can't choose what cars will be collectibles, cars (or anything for that matter) become a collectible based on what happens in it's history. Stating that a car will be a collectable is just injecting artificial value into an unknown.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can't choose what cars will be collectibles, cars (or anything for that matter) become a collectible based on what happens in it's history. Stating that a car will be a collectable is just injecting artificial value into an unknown.
Yes, I agree. I'd be interested in knowing what criteria they use to make their guess and how accurate they've been over time.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
hummmmm, I sure hope that I'M around for another 30. surely I'm older than YOU.....at least I look like it! Sharon making you work too hard? :p

there's just no way I could own one and NOT drive it every day. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.