Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'd say from the video they really enjoyed the Abarth! The second video is a comparison of the Abarth to the Mini-S

Reactions: Peipster

·
Registered
856 Posts
More and more i see the Abarth, I keep thinking that i should have waited.. sigh..
well, all hopes to win the Abarth contest! come to daddy!! lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
I can't believe Fiat didn't gear the Abarth so you could hit 60mph in 2nd - that extra shift is what's killing it's run time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth has made a big splash, in no small part due to the controversial Super Bowl ad starring impressive Romanian-Italian supermodel Catrinel Menghia. Fiat is banking on the tall, little hatchback sending some pulses flying with its retro styling and spirited engine. Motor Trend took it for a test, are here's a road map of the fine points of this hot new machine. The skinny on the Motor Trend Fiat 500 Abarth test drive. It was pretty cool. It’s the kind of visual element that eggs the driver on. Then there’s the boost gauge and gear knob. The new Abarth took this from older Abarth models, and it leaps out of the main dial, large and aluminum. The knob is stylish in stitched leather. A lot of technology and amusement is around for it. It is a very sporty vehicle. It has a fantastic style that people love.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts