·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Velcro is tacky

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Is this info, on the CD manual, that came with the car? I look at it once on my computer.
We meet again Smark.. :)

what are u looking for?.. and yes, we can send you a hard copy version of the manual.. just send me a PM with your VIN.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello I'm looking for the repair manual for my 2013 Fiat 500 sport that shows how to replace the dome light, change oil, third brake light, etc...

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Hello I'm looking for the repair manual for my 2013 Fiat 500 sport that shows how to replace the dome light, change oil, third brake light, etc...
The short answer is the isn't one. You can find detailed instructions for changing the oil here on the forum. I think I've even seen the procedure for changing the dome light.

The 'Official' CD repair manual is over $100. You can also subscribe, for a fee, online to All Data which has an online manual for the 500...I have no idea what either contains as I haven't accessed either of them.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
The short answer is the isn't one. You can find detailed instructions for changing the oil here on the forum. I think I've even seen the procedure for changing the dome light.

The 'Official' CD repair manual is over $100. You can also subscribe, for a fee, online to All Data which has an online manual for the 500...I have no idea what either contains as I haven't accessed either of them.
You may also call (800) 890-4038 to order with a major credit card Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
There are no current plans to create DVDs or printed service manuals for model year vehicles from 2010 to the present. Service Information can be accessed via an online subscription to Tech Authority On-Line. Subscriptions are also available to individuals for limited trial periods at a reduced rate. You can purchase a trial subscription for 3 days, 30 days or 1 year. When you subscribe, you will also be able to access Service Bulletins.
Your local library may also have versions of Service Manuals and Service Bulletins.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have tried the All Data before and didn't really like it. I tried it when worked for Autozone as the assistant store manager on many different cars and trucks and it was to difficult to quickly navigate. $100.00 for a repair manual? Holy cow! I have never paid that much for any repair manual. I will try to just work with you guys and save the 100.00 for mods!
Thanks again SeaDawg...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Why would a company do that. To discourage people from working on their own stuff? I took mine to the dealership for an oil change and on my way to work the oil light came on and oil was everywhere. No real warm and fuzzy about going back. I guess that must be a way to get additional revenue on the back end. Sell a car at a lower price and get the sticker price by forcing them to pay high prices for repair manuals or dealership cost. Not a good plan. I believe Chevy tried that with the Chevette. Big backfire. Sorry for the rant.... Thanks...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts