Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Fiat 500 C Lounge
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I purchased my first Fiat 500C Lounge a couple years back and absolutely love it. The only nagging issue is the trunk area... Every time I open the trunk it's very noticeably damp in there to the point where I just don't keep anything in the trunk otherwise for short-term trips (i.e. - to the store etc.).

Has anybody else had similar trunk leak issues? Given that it's a 500C Lounge Convertible, my first guess would be that there has to be some sort of seal, clip or joint that's bad or faulty. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All,

I purchased my first Fiat 500C Lounge a couple years back and absolutely love it. The only nagging issue is the trunk area... Every time I open the trunk it's very noticeably damp in there to the point where I just don't keep anything in the trunk otherwise for short-term trips (i.e. - to the store etc.).

Has anybody else had similar trunk leak issues? Given that it's a 500C Lounge Convertible, my first guess would be that there has to be some sort of seal, clip or joint that's bad or faulty. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
I’ve read in the past of owners needing to seal the tag mount bolt holes. Silicone the clip in plastic thread plugs and license plate bolts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts