Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright everyone I got my Sport a couple years and 60,000 miles ago and I'm just now getting into performance upgrades. I've done quite a bit of aesthetic upgrades already.
Anyways, yesterday I went ahead and put a new header on her.
The header is from Becker Performance, and unfortunately I did have to grind some of the flange off in order to get it to slide over the exhaust manifold studs.
[iurl="http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=101081&stc=1&d=1520756525"]
[/iurl]
[iurl="http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=101057&stc=1&d=1520756356"]
[/iurl]
Dunno why the top photo is auto-rotating, tried to correct it, but it won't let me..
Anyways! I have the new header on, and it's definitely louder, kinda crackles now whichs makes me grin like a little schoolgirl ear to ear.

Next up is a catback exhaust, but that'll be at a later date TBD, I'll post back when I get it installed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got the new cat-back in the mail today, installed it before I left for work. It was a pretty easy install. Removing the stock exhaust pipe is easy. There’s a clamp that connects to the tail pipe that you loosen and the sections separate.
It’s definitely a lot louder and with the full exhaust system installed I’ve noticed a definite increase in power.
Also not sure why the photos of the header aren’t loading anymore.
Here’s photos of the header I installed and the catback.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s CAT-less, right? How are you dealing with CEL? Could you post a sound clip and/or video?
It is CAT-less, the header I purchased has the recessed O2 sensor holes so it’s not popping a CEL
Also I’m not sure how to post a video on here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright everyone, I’ve been away for awhile. But, I bought and installed a VOGTLAND lowering kit.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts