Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking all over youtube and online on a descent tutorial for a SRI/CAI and MaxPower ECM module without success... Anyone that owns a Pop, Sport etc (non-turbo) done this and other mods before? All i can find is stuff for abarth which i assume its quite different from this one. Thanks!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Correct, those will give best results with a turbo. Give 500Madness a call. They'll probably suggest the Go Pedal or Magneti product, at half the MaxPower price.

·
Vendor
723 Posts
Hello Nothingbuta500,

Thank you for your interest in the MADNESS MAXPower ECM. However the MAXPower is only available for turbocharged applications.

We do offer our MADNESS GOPedal for the non-turbocharged FIAT 500.
The MADNESS GOPedal is designed to reduce initial lag felt in todays drive by wire vehicles by allowing you to advance your throttle’s timing to give you a more direct response for a much improved feel.

On the topic of SRI/CAI we offer a selection of intakes for the non-turbo models. We have provided a link to our intakes for the 2014 FIAT 500 pop:
Intakes - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly via phone, email, or through the forums.

Thank you again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Nothingbuta500,

Thank you for your interest in the MADNESS MAXPower ECM. However the MAXPower is only available for turbocharged applications.

We do offer our MADNESS GOPedal for the non-turbocharged FIAT 500.
The MADNESS GOPedal is designed to reduce initial lag felt in todays drive by wire vehicles by allowing you to advance your throttle’s timing to give you a more direct response for a much improved feel.

On the topic of SRI/CAI we offer a selection of intakes for the non-turbo models. We have provided a link to our intakes for the 2014 FIAT 500 pop:
Intakes - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly via phone, email, or through the forums.

Thank you again.
I Appreciate the reply. Ill check it out and maybe reach you guys, its a whole project i have in mind so lets see how that goes! Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts