Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fiat family, taking delivery of my 2015 abarth tomorrow, has 17000 miles. Just a couple questions it say premium preferred so I'll be using 91 and as far as oil changes umbrage typebthat does every 3000, any things I should be looking forward to since the milage is low

·
Registered
922 Posts
I can't think of anything, but you might have your mech check it all over. (I do that when buying any used car... and have found things wrong w/ my new 500.)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I thought thatvwould be best since they know the car
If you plan on getting Fiat Maximum Care Warranty, I definitely agree. Use Tier 1 Premium and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

On your first Oil Change, I would suggested:

1 . If you trust your Dealer and especially if & after you get the Extended Warranty and it kicks in, ask for a Multi-Point inspection checking Battery, Brakes, Alignment, etc

2. Maybe have them do an inline Fuel system cleaning and put a new PCV.

3. Ask for Pennzoil Euro as they should stock it. If not, bring your own. There are other good Synthetics but Pennz Euro seems to be the default for these cars.

4. And Check the Oil frequently in these cars, more frequently than you may be accustomed to especially if your a spirited driver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts