Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Thanks for that video. That led to this video with some comment.

I'm curious if the door handles (recessed) are mechanical. If electric, some require disassembly, or smashing a window, if 12V gives out. (Like in the Tesla.)

·
Registered
12,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that video. That led to this video with some comment.

I'm curious if the door handles (recessed) are mechanical. If electric, some require disassembly, or smashing a window, if 12V gives out. (Like in the Tesla.)

I was thinking, no more outside door handles to break off. There is some You tube videos, showing detail close ups of the interior. I didn’t see any cup holders inside.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hmm... I didn't see any, either. Maybe it's legal to watch videos, but not drink coffee, while driving in Europe? (Actually, it's supposed to be illegal in the states, but there we are, cup in one hand, burrito in the other, while putting on makeup with the 3rd hand.)

·
Registered
12,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm... I didn't see any, either. Maybe it's legal to watch videos, but not drink coffee, while driving in Europe? (Actually, it's supposed to be illegal in the states, but there we are, cup in one hand, burrito in the other, while putting on makeup with the 3rd hand.)
Texting with your feet!

·
Registered
12,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw one of these in an EM vehicle... but also had cup holders.
View attachment 108385
The cup holders, are pull out in the center console. It has wireless phone Charging, in the dash. There a actual covered box console, in this vehicle. There is a emergency pull out door handle on the door. If the 12 volt battery dies. On the present 500, you can’t lock the doors, If the battery dies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts