Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
so you have free maintenance and have to pay for an oil change..... did you upgrade to synthetic and have to pay the difference...i dont get it....

·
Registered
700 Posts
looking at it again all by that but with my coupon at my local dealer my next dino change on my ram is only 19.99

they also have a sale right now for 75 years of mopar....4 oil changes and tire rotations for 75 dollars......

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
looking at it again all by that but with my coupon at my local dealer my next dino change on my ram is only 19.99

they also have a sale right now for 75 years of mopar....4 oil changes and tire rotations for 75 dollars......
I believe tire rotation is included with the oil change for the $34.00 charge. Also due to obstacles, for lack of a better word, access to oil filter and drain plug takes some additional time that most cars with spin on filters and easily accessible drain plugs don't incur.

Personally, after seeing the procedure, $34-$35 seems more than reasonable when compared to me doing it myself.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I asked if the additional work/time on the 500 would cost more. One price $34.00 for all Mopar vehicles. I was in and out 30 minutes. Didn't ask the cost of the tire rotation, after the warranty was over. Nice also to have the dealership a couple blocks from the house. Not crazy about the oil sensor going off every 3,700 miles. My other 2 cars, the oil change is around 7k and 10k.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts