Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see what people on this forum think of the 3 tone Fiat 500 interior in Red, Black and White. I personally love it, but not sure about others.

Red seats in any car look so good, especially the tone of red used in this Fiat 500 interior below.

Could the arrangement of colors be different and better, or is it fine as is?

·
Registered
99 Posts
OK but I would either add a red frame around the air/digital display frame (for color balance fore and aft) or change the red door rests etc to white (to punch up the seat visuals).

·
Registered
233 Posts
I love the idea of the red seats. But, it's hard to tell exactly what shade of red they'll be. It will either look great, like a mini Ferrari, or a tad tacky. I'm thinking of going with the Brown leather seats in the lounge, with the white toppers and accessories, either painted red or the light green cabrio.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This is what my wife was expecting the Prima Edizione to be. Now she wants a Lounge convertiable like this with a red convertible top. She can't decide which white for the outside though.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I love the idea of the red seats. But, it's hard to tell exactly what shade of red they'll be. It will either look great, like a mini Ferrari, or a tad tacky. I'm thinking of going with the Brown leather seats in the lounge, with the white toppers and accessories, either painted red or the light green cabrio.
To my knowledge the tone of those red fiat 500 seats should be the same tone as in the pic. If it was an official photo from Fiat, I'm sure they would want to make the photo as real as possible, after all what good is a bad surprise when you get to the dealer and see it's some ugly looking red. It would just make Fiat look bad.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I like, but I don't think that a WHITE leather steering wheel is very practical for most. I wonder what it will look like a year...3 years....5 years?

if only the wheel was black or even RED leather........:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts