• Maybe with Some Changes

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Fiat 500c Abarth
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... This is my first post on the forums, and I wanted to share something that I have been working on for at least 6 months. I wanted, so bad, to have the functionality of a iPad in a small form factor. I went through 6 or so different 3D models to get the fitment and the kinks worked out. Now, my only issue is getting the ABS plastic to print without warping. I am in the process of building a housing for my 3D Printer to keep the temps from fluctuating. Anyways, I am considering selling these and if I'm breaking any forum guidelines, my apologies. I just want to get some feedback if this may be something of interest in the market before I invest more time and energy for other than my own personal Fiat. I hope everyone enjoys what they see and this is not quite a finished product as I am about to reprint the finished mount. Thank You.

·
Registered
2015 Fiat 500c Abarth
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, so I built the printer enclosure so I could get clean ABS prints and this was my first attempt. And I’m completely blown away by how awesome this looks. I do plan on tweaking the model a little bit just cause I like tinkering.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts