Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3rd brake light blinks when brake is pressed, cool! Also how to remove foglamp bulbs, there H11 like the regular Fiats.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
3rd brake light blinks when brake is pressed, cool! Also how to remove foglamp bulbs, there H11 like the regular Fiats.
Come again? lol

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I have seen this VAG mod for the flashing 3rd light on some Vdubs but never on a Fiat.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I have seen this VAG mod for the flashing 3rd light on some Vdubs but never on a Fiat.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
I'm picturing a F1 car with the blinking light

·
Registered
700 Posts
i had the 500 madness blinking 3rd brake light kit put on.... its great they dont get so close anymore..... it flashes

·
Registered
245 Posts
I purchased the board from 500madness and installed the board for the flashing third brake light. It was a simple install. It took me about 1 hour (careful read of directions). Pretty cool modification.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sorry for bringing up such an old thread....
Are the 2014's 3rd brake light LED? or conventional bulbs?
Do you need the LED conversion kit form 500 madness and the strobe kit? I'm thinking conventional bulbs wont last very long in this application.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Sorry for bringing up such an old thread....
Are the 2014's 3rd brake light LED? or conventional bulbs?
Do you need the LED conversion kit form 500 madness and the strobe kit? I'm thinking conventional bulbs wont last very long in this application.
I think the cabrio's are LED

1 - 11 of 11 Posts