Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These mornings might be the best commute ever. I don't miss my SRT8 charger. Not in the least.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I like to do the "same" thing in my sport. All windows open, heat cranked way up. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
"Top down, windows up, that's the way we like to...."

I used to do that all the time in my Miata. It was great when it would be flurrying and you were out driving in it, the flurries just flew right over the open compartment.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do that too!

·
Registered
825 Posts
I noticed my emoticon from my phone isn't showing on my laptop, so I hope everyone knows I wasn't being overly critical.

I'm the same with heated seats, JAFA, I hate 'em. All that sweat trickling down my back and butt, they always make me feel like I just peed myself.

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
I wear a sweatshirt, cargo shorts, windows down, sunroof open. heated seats on. Crank up the sound system. Life is good, in a 500!!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Sounds pretty sweet. I wanted a cabrio but my wife insisted on the tin-top.
Maybe our next one...

·
Registered
825 Posts
Well, his top half thinks it's winter, his bottom half thinks it's summer, then the reverse when he gets in his car. He's definitely out of synch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds pretty sweet. I wanted a cabrio but my wife insisted on the tin-top.
Maybe our next one...
" my wife insists on a tin-top "... has she had a chance to really enjoy any type of cabrio or convertible? I realize now I didn't check where you live but to find a female that doesn't like a convertible.. humm. Trust me no disrespect intended.. but you need to show her a good convertible time :D good luck!

Ok, went back and checked... Georgia.. been there.. need to take her out on a nice day. She'll be sold.
If it's safety then the Fiat has most convertibles beat with the .. 'sunroof' as opposed to the convert.

·
Registered
475 Posts
" my wife insists on a tin-top "... has she had a chance to really enjoy any type of cabrio or convertible? I realize now I didn't check where you live but to find a female that doesn't like a convertible.. humm. Trust me no disrespect intended.. but you need to show her a good convertible time :D good luck!
She's logged almost 300,000 miles on the back of my motorcycles and and 3 years of Jeeping; she's had the open air experience.

I like a cabrio best early in the morning and just around sunset.
Like I said, maybe the next one.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wanted a tin top and she wanted the cabrio. I still wish I had gotten the sport with a 5 speed but I'm ***** whipped...so what are you going to do?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Happy wife, happy life...

Are they ever happy for long though?
Geez. At least we've got alcohol and big-screen TVs too. Without that and power tools, I'd be a goner.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No. But she has a list of things for me to do every week to make her happy once again.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
No. But she has a list of things for me to do every week to make her happy once again.
Wow, I thought the "honey do" list was a fable. The two things we do agree on is, 1. No minivans and 2. Be as goofy as possible, especially with the kids. Everyone always thinks we're 25 when in fact we're 40, lol

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you and your wife sound like me and my wife.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts