Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to get help with this for a while now and no response so if you want a quick $50 let me know if you are willing to help me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2013 fiat 500 (American Model) and I replaced my stock cluster with a 2014 prestyling tft digital cluster with blue & me connect so I got the exact one needed. I purchased the complete multiecuscan kit with cables and registered software and followed all the instructions......Body connect ......in the next screen
cont, alt C for or hidden proxy settings screen.......byte 65 ..00 to 60 press ok ...Go to proxy ailing and execute...turn the car off when finished wait a minute then turn the car back on and NOTHING still the same base 500 mode (00) but when i go to check the proxy the 60 is still there so I'm stuck with the crappy 500 cluster theme.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think they can help me with this......this cluster is not vin matched with my car because it's from a later year model, you don't know what I was talking about do you? It appears you don't if you are referring me to a website that's a dead end.

·
Registered
2013 500
1 Posts
I don't think they can help me with this......this cluster is not vin matched with my car because it's from a later year model, you don't know what I was talking about do you? It appears you don't if you are referring me to a website that's a dead end.
Wow, Pretty rude.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts