Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
500 MADNESS is proud to announce our new partnership with Ontario FIAT of California.

Ontario FIAT (California) has selected 500 MADNESS as their customizing partner for their new FIAT 500 line.

We, at 500 MADNESS are happy to announce another new FIAT Studio selecting our company for their customizing and accessorizing needs. We are excited to partner with Ontario FIAT and look forward to working with the Ontario FIAT Team and assisting them in introducing a variety of aftermarket parts and accessories to their FIAT customers.

Another new studio is now offering their customers the option of having a wide variety of customized FIAT 500 cars that they can purchase directly from the dealership.

Here are some photos of the some of the vehicles that are featuring 500 MADNESS parts and accessories that are on display at Ontario FIAT:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Congrats! I think I will try Ontario for service. Have had it with the other studio parts and service department.

·
Registered
582 Posts
When I read Ontario FIAT I was getting excited that 500 Madness partnered with a Studio in Ontario Canada!!! THen I noticed it was California...too bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts