Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals, I would like to take a minute and introduce myself. My name is Mike. I just started working with 500 MADNESS and was brought on to help out on the forums, answer questions online and mainly assist the 500 MADNESS Team with online communication. The guys get really busy at the shop (if you ever stop by the shop you will see for yourself) and as more and more people discover 500 MADNESS it becomes harder for them to stay on top of all the posts and answer all the questions. This is where I am going to come in. In addition to the Forums I will also be assisting with their Facebook Pages and Twitter. Our goal is to provide more information and assistance to our fellow Fiat car owners and I will be doing my best to help out the 500 MADNESS Team and the Fiat community. As I get more familiar with everything I will begin posting about new products, how to videos, and offering advice and assistance where it is needed. If there is ever anything you need free to contact me on this forum by private messaging me if you have any questions or concerns. A little about myself. I am a gear head and a techie at heart. I normally spend 90% of my day on the internet I have hands on experience modifying cars and will be able to provide you feed back on what an install will be like. 500 MADNESS has provided me the opportunity to blend my love of cars with technology so I look forward to seeing your posts. Madness Mike

·
Registered
126 Posts
So far, I'vhands an excellent experience with 500 Madness. My mahogany shift knob should be delivered tomorrow. I appreciate the phone call letting me know my order was being shipped.

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
I've bought stuff for my smart car from you. Good service.
Thanks for being a vendor too, for the smart car Nationals too.

You guys are great! Hope to do some 500 business with you!

·
Vendor
730 Posts
Welcome to the forums, being a Fiat forum I would have expected to see mention of the Fiat rather than Smart cars, congrats on the job.
Sorry about that Tweak.

Today was Mikes first day on our team. As many know we have two companies. One is SMART MADNESS which cater to smart car owners and the other is 500 MADNESS which caters to the FIAT owners.

Mike made a boo boo and said smart car when he should have said FIAT 500. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Sorry about that Tweak.

Today was Mikes first day on our team. As many know we have two companies. One is SMART MADNESS which cater to smart car owners and the other is 500 MADNESS which caters to the FIAT owners.

Mike made a boo boo and said smart car when he should have said FIAT 500. Sorry about that.

understandable. Can you guys read the PM I sent you on your site a few days ago? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Sorry about that Tweak. Today was Mikes first day on our team. As many know we have two companies. One is SMART MADNESS which cater to smart car owners and the other is 500 MADNESS which caters to the FIAT owners. Mike made a boo boo and said smart car when he should have said FIAT 500. Sorry about that.
Doesn't merit an apology, just noticed it and it seemed odd, I will edit it to reflect Fiat and I intend to order some things from you possibly soon, when the time comes I will likely drop you or him a line probably.

·
Vendor
730 Posts
understandable. Can you guys read the PM I sent you on your site a few days ago? Thanks!
I will check the pms now. That is one of the main reasons we are having Mike join our team. I want to make sure we offer the very best of service to the community and it is simply becoming impossible for me personally to stay on top of everything and respond to everyone in timely matter.

We are also adding another member to help me manage our shop and everything we have going on. He is starting training today.

We have some exciting things coming up very soon and I personally cannot wait. Stay tuned and thank you everyone for all your support.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
No problem man! Glad to see you guys are adding a web person or two.

Reactions: 500 MADNESS

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals, I would like to take a minute and introduce myself. My name is Mike. I just started working with 500 MADNESS and was brought on to help out on the forums, answer questions online and mainly assist the 500 MADNESS Team with online communication. The guys get really busy at the shop (if you ever stop by the shop you will see for yourself) and as more and more people discover 500 MADNESS it becomes harder for them to stay on top of all the posts and answer all the questions. This is where I am going to come in. In addition to the Forums I will also be assisting with their Facebook Pages and Twitter. Our goal is to provide more information and assistance to our fellow Fiat car owners and I will be doing my best to help out the 500 MADNESS Team and the Fiat community. As I get more familiar with everything I will begin posting about new products, how to videos, and offering advice and assistance where it is needed. If there is ever anything you need free to contact me on this forum by private messaging me if you have any questions or concerns. A little about myself. I am a gear head and a techie at heart. I normally spend 90% of my day on the internet I have hands on experience modifying cars and will be able to provide you feed back on what an install will be like. 500 MADNESS has provided me the opportunity to blend my love of cars with technology so I look forward to seeing your posts. Madness Mike
Welcome SmartMike! Err, I mean FIAT Mike!

Would it be fair to ask you why somebody would consider the sprint booster over the RRM controller? What are the things that people should be considering between the two?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts