Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all you 500 fans!

We are happy to announce the launch of our new online store www.500MADNESS.com.

If you have a minute come check out our new store and bookmark us for the future.

As of today we have approximately 50+ accessories for the Fiat 500, but our goal is to have that selection grow 10 fold withing the next several months.

We have a large variety of products already in development and many of them will be ready to go by the time the 500 is available in the US.

We have a facility in Signal Hill, CA (next to Long Beach) that will have all the parts and accessories for the 500 on display starting January 2011. In addition, for those in So California we will offer full installation and customization services for the 500.

I personally can't wait to get my Red 500 in my hands since I already have a number of prototype parts to try out. :)

We look forward to having you join in the MADNESS!

Respectfully,
Boris Tilim
Principal
500 MADNESS
MADNESS Autoworks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have been steadily increasing our 500 product portfolio in order to be ready for the launch.

So far, we are up to about 100 parts and accessories for the car with many, many in development. When you get a chance take a look around our site and feel free to make any suggestions and requests on what you would like to see for your upcoming 500 (PM us with any suggestions).

Thanks everyone!

Boris

PS. If any of you are planning to attend the LA Auto Show that starts next week be sure to stop by our MADNESS Autoworks Booth that will be located in the Kentia Hall and say "Hello". Rachel (my wife) and I (Boris) will be there the majority of the show and would love to meet some future owners.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts