Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are happy to say the car made front page!

Stephen Dudley and his 500 MADNESS Sponsored FIAT 500 Rally Car is currently competing in the Targa Newfound Rally.

Stephen Dudley in action

Stephen has been doing an excellent job competing and his car continues to gain fans. Pictures of the car have been taken and posted by fans, YouTube Video of the car racing through a residential area part of the rally (racing safely) was posted yesterday. Several photographers choose to highlight this car in action and now we are proud to say the that Stephen Dudley and his custom FIAT 500 has just made the front page of the Sports section of one of the largest if not the largest newspapers in Newfoundland and Labrador.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice.
I did some searching and found it at 4:20 in the second video I saw:

·
Registered
453 Posts
and a single of that last bit, but the aspect ratio is messed up

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
I hope no one wipe out anybody's parked cars on there driveways. Goodbye sway dogs and kitty's. Do they do this every year? Seems strange to be racing in a residential neighbor hood. Look like some lady was on her knees picking weeds, in her front yard.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very cool and great looking car, but probably over-shadowed by our local Enzo/FXX clone that went for a swim the other day :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
here's another, skip to 1:00 for the Fiat, which does better at this turn than most others. :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
And the showroom. Skip to 2:17 for the 500.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts