Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in having a 500 Meet sometime before it gets colder? I know that Noblesville, IN has their last Saturday Night Car show of the season this Saturday. Im libel to take my new 500 down and sit on the square this Saturday if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Anyone interested in having a 500 Meet sometime before it gets colder? I know that Noblesville, IN has their last Saturday Night Car show of the season this Saturday. Im libel to take my new 500 down and sit on the square this Saturday if anyone is interested.

We had one here on Long Island and it was great. People lined the streets and waved!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts

sorry 'mhutsell' that I didn't see this earlier. would have LOVED to attended. I work in Greenwood but live on the Northside of Indy. maybe get together and do something in the Spring?

where are YOU located?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts