Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Have to weigh heavy on this one... NOT comfortable about meeting at the OTHER dealer.. Plus wife may have a surprise trip for me.. kind of mentioned it while I was under car on Saturday.. She asked me if I was free next Saturday..

·
Registered
133 Posts
JAFA500 had no problem with the dealership.. I just dont do Rick Case dealerships.. My ex worked in the car business for 20 years down here in Florida and I was well taken care of at Sawgrass... Will try and come by since it is later in the day.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JAFA500 had no problem with the dealership.. I just dont do Rick Case dealerships.. My ex worked in the car business for 20 years down here in Florida and I was well taken care of at Sawgrass... Will try and come by since it is later in the day.
I walked from Sawgrass because of the $695 dealer fee they refused to erase. There are no dealer fees at Rick Case

·
Registered
133 Posts
Spoke to an owner of a local Italian Restaurant at a car show today... He also loves and owns an OLDER ABARTH, ( see my photo in section ) .. He is up on us meeting there.. if we want.. It would be a non dealership..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts