Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
we saw that too......we had recorded the show afterwards (In Plain Sight) and we were fast-forwarding through Fairly Legal when I told me wife "STOP, back it up! I thought I saw 'something' !!!"

she did and there it was, an Azzurro 500 Pop. sweet!!!!!! :D

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we saw that too......we had recorded the show afterwards (In Plain Sight) and we were fast-forwarding through Fairly Legal when I told me wife "STOP, back it up! I thought I saw 'something' !!!" she did and there it was, an Azzurro 500 Pop. sweet!!!!!! :D
I deleted FL then decided it might be interesting to post it up so restored and screenied it, side note: the girl is a hottie on FL, not something to fast-forward through. :p

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bringing this one back from awhile ago...again the Fiat shows up...recurring role in Fairly Legal as it again made several appearances this time in the latest episode, it also is in the latest episode of Fringe but this time in a grey color, both I think are Pops though, no Lounge or Sport sighting as of yet. :)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
There was a dark green 500 sport on the 3/30 episode of fringe...

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Charlie Sheen has a new TV Show called Anger Management and in tonight's episode he is riding with one of his patients, her car is an Abarth! Always cool seeing a FIAT in a TV Show but now we see Charlie that is advertising for FIAT do additional advertising on his show...betting he is making some serious bank.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts