Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have four stock 500 sport wheels with a set of Vanderbilt Sumic GTA performance tires that I just put on with less than 2,000 miles of use on them.

I drive on these tires daily and I will have to wait to get the new wheels installed before I can ship or deliver this set since I don't have a spare set.

I bought these tires not expecting to get new wheels for a while and I did not feel safe on the old used tires but I recently was given an opportunity to pick up some new wheels that are 17"s so I would like to sell these wheels and tires as a set.

The wheels are a bit dirty and have their fair share of curb rash and scratches from previous owners and surprise potholes that I've hit :'( but there are no cracks, bends, or chunks missing from the wheels.

the tires are 195 50 R16

If someone would like to buy just the tires or just the wheels I might be able to do that too but just let me know!

I am asking for $600 for everything but am open to offers. I would prefer not to ship so if you could pick them up from the SoCal area that would be great. if you'd like to pay for shipping I am willing to go through the trouble.

Sumic GT50A

195 50 R16 84V

Just after a wash so the tires are still wet in this pic.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have a very good deal. LA is a little too far to get shipped.
Sorry for the late response but I was traveling out of town and didn't get a chance to check the forum. I live in Los Angeles. I see that you are in Ohio. If you want them shipped maybe we could arrange it but I'm not sure if it's worth it for you. If you pay for shipping I could bring the price down a bit. Feel free to message me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts