Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do I like the look of it? Eh. Do I like that look for a twinAir? No, as it gives an impression of performance that the 85hp car can't live up to.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Do I like the look of it? Eh. Do I like that look for a twinAir? No, as it gives an impression of performance that the 85hp car can't live up to.
It probably comes a lot closer in Europe than it would here! Just sayin'...

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Rear stance is horrible
Ours don't look too cool from the factory either. That's why you have those Eibach's under yours.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the "murdered" look personally

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
I watched a video on it, a couple months ago. Pretty good review of the car. Never ever thought I'd ever see a modern day 2 cylinder car.
Not crazy about matt finished cars. Looks like prime to me. Very un finished. How do you polish out scatches, with out making them look shiny.
Still a cool car.:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
TwinAir refers to all the 500s, turbo and non turboed. It is the 4 cyl in yours and mine. Just related to the specifics of design which this motor incorporates, improved mileage and power with efficient design, low emmisions, lightweight motor, etc etc.
No, it doesn't. TwinAir is the 85hp 2-cylinder turbothat isn't sold here. MultiAir is the 1.4L 4-cylinder, turbo or not; I think there's also a diesel MultiAir.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
No, it doesn't. TwinAir is the 85hp 2-cylinder turbothat isn't sold here. MultiAir is the 1.4L 4-cylinder, turbo or not; I think there's also a diesel MultiAir.
My apologies, I kept reading it as MultiAir, I am very sleepy at the moment as these past few weeks I have been waking several hours earlier and it is obviously catching up to me, still trying to adjust to a new schedule, truly sorry for the mistake and thanks for making that clear to me, simple mistake ( in my current state).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts