Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Not sure I would buy one, however I think the lack of the Sport trim level on the C is a mistake.

·
Registered
225 Posts
They offer an Abarth 500c in Europe, so why not at least a Sport C here? Oh, and offer a manual in the Lounge. Not everyone wants an auto just because it's "plush" inside.

The one I just don't understand is why the interiors in the Lounge are not offered in the Sport. They are missing out on a lot of sales. I love the Sport but the interior would be sooo much better in a nice color coordinated leather.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I test drove a 500c Pop (want a manual) on an 81 degree, sunny day. If they offered the Sport I'd likely already have a Fiat today. I just don't care for the seats in the Pop. While I prefer the leather seats, the Sport seats were nice enough that I'd manage.
I also wish they offered the Lounge with a manual (they do in Canada) or a leather option on the Sport. I suspect the high percentage of manuals selling may lead Fiat to change the mix next year.

For now, though, I'm using it as an excuse to wait for an Abarth, which should have both a manual and a leather interior option. I'm leaning towards a hardtop, if only because I don't want to think of the price for an Abarth 500c with leather (ouch!).

·
Registered
614 Posts
I test drove a 500c Pop (want a manual) on an 81 degree, sunny day. If they offered the Sport I'd likely already have a Fiat today. I just don't care for the seats in the Pop. While I prefer the leather seats, the Sport seats were nice enough that I'd manage.
I also wish they offered the Lounge with a manual (they do in Canada) or a leather option on the Sport. I suspect the high percentage of manuals selling may lead Fiat to change the mix next year.

For now, though, I'm using it as an excuse to wait for an Abarth, which should have both a manual and a leather interior option. I'm leaning towards a hardtop, if only because I don't want to think of the price for an Abarth 500c with leather (ouch!).
Didn't like the Pop seats either and wanted heated seats too, so I went aftermarket.

I already told the dealer I'll be back in a couple years for the Abarth. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts