Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks in advance for any help.... I tried figuring out scheduling a charge from both the app and car and can't! Here's what I did (that didn't work):

From my main menu (which I'm thinking doesn't come into play here) I see only these options: battery % display, button volume, stored warnings, tutorial, connectivity ID, restore factory settings, and the return arrow.

ANOTHER menu comes up when I turn the key off - I get a screen that give me this info: charge timers (on/off) and press 'menu' to select charge now. So, thinking this is where I should be. When I hit the toggle arrows up or down nothing happens. The only thing I can do from this screen is hit the menu button which takes me to a screen that says "charge now, overrides charging time (yes/no)". I can't find to where I would schedule the charge.... Can anyone help??? I need to start the charge at midnight or my PG&E bill will be a fortune...

Thank you, thank you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh! I have a 2019. Ok, I'll look there. Duh. There was nothing about this in the manual... thank you! I'll look tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts