Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I guess it depends on how often you go, and/or what you're picking up. You won't get multiple cases of drinks, huge packs of TP and PT, big boxes of product, etc.

I go once a week on my normal shopping trip to Costco (same diff), because it's quite close to me, along with the regular grocery store. Today I picked up a cooler full of fridge and freezer stuff, plus a few other necessities. The grocery store added several bags of other things. Sure, I had to put the seats down to fit the large plastic cooler due to the shape of the trunk (smaller at the top), but with them down there's a bunch of room.

But no, you're not going to supply a small restaurant with the cargo capacity of the 500. ;-)

Way better gas mileage than my Caravan, too. :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
yeah between my girlfriend and I we usually drop @ $200 and have no problem getting it home.

shopping for a family might be a bit much.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
mine handles OUR trips to Sams just fine. but then its just the two of us, so we don't get as much as say a family of 4 or 5.

guess having that Outback will come in handy after all......:p

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can always flip the rear back rest down and add room. Also, you can add a roof rack with basket and shop to your heart's content. No issue here. Ciao!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts