Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My wife & I are soon-to-be 500C owners. We stopped in at Fiat of Tacoma over the weekend and put down a deposit for a car! None in the configuration we wanted in the western 1/3 of the US (Pop - 5-spd - Verde Chiaro w/ black top & Ivorio interior), so we went ahead and ordered one.

Hopefully, we'll get it in mid-December as an early Christmas present!

We are Tacomans, so hopefully we'll be at the 11/04 meet.

Look forward to becoming part of the enthusiast community here in the northwest!

·
Registered
433 Posts
let me be the first to say hello and welcome.

I poured over every the inventory lists for every FIAT studio on the east coast trying to find a 5 speed sport espresso with brown interior + sunroof. grats on your purchase!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
let me be the first to say hello and welcome.

I poured over every the inventory lists for every FIAT studio on the east coast trying to find a 5 speed sport espresso with brown interior + sunroof. grats on your purchase!
You know, I wish I loved the brown interior, but I just didn't. It's a real shame, because I wanted the beige top, but just wasn't willing to take the brown with it... Personal tastes are funny things!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just wanted to say that we did in fact receive our car ~2 weeks ago - we (esp. wife) are loving it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts