Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Fiat is pretty much keeping the price close to their vest so far. Here is a couple pictures of the 5 speed manual Abarth's at the show.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
More pics of the girl

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one more of the girl!

Here you go go. Ask and you shall receive!

If need more pictures let me know. Her name is Shara and she if from Michigan. Very nice girl.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I went today as well.

The Abarth area.

Couple shots of one in Grigio, which isn't in any of the press shots that I've seen.

Red leather interior. I took this picture around 9:30 AM. When I came back around 4:30, the left bolster was very dirty from people getting in and out of the car. So don't order the red if you're a clean freak. None of the cars had cloth, which I would have liked to see. Also note mount of the boost gauge, which is different from what I remember seeing on the European cars.

Intercooler on either side at the front.

Not vents at the back- they are blocked off.

Engine cutaway. Note Chrysler stamping on the right side of the head, not that it matters.

My first impressions are very good. The only thing I'm not sold on is the driving position. It seemed a bit better than a standard 500 but the seat still needs to go a little lower and the clutch pedal needs about 1.5" less travel.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Red leather interior. I took this picture around 9:30 AM. When I came back around 4:30, the left bolster was very dirty from people getting in and out of the car. So don't order the red if you're a clean freak. None of the cars had cloth, which I would have liked to see. Also note mount of the boost gauge, which is different from what I remember seeing on the European cars.

That looks like a power seat control, the brochure that you can download has a side shot of the seat and it clearly shows a manual handle there. The options list doesn't mention anything about it though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That looks like a power seat control, the brochure that you can download has a side shot of the seat and it clearly shows a manual handle there. The options list doesn't mention anything about it though.
No, the handle just broke off (or was removed?) on this particular car. Close up photo here. The other two cars had the handle intact.

Oh yeah, I got a print copy of the brochure. Then I stopped off to try to get some funding for my car. :D

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
That silver makes me foam at the mouth. Thanks for all the pics.

·
Registered
582 Posts
No, the handle just broke off (or was removed?) on this particular car. Close up photo here. The other two cars had the handle intact.

Oh yeah, I got a print copy of the brochure. Then I stopped off to try to get some funding for my car. :D
Ah ok, I tried to zoom in but there wasn't enough detail and it sort of looked like buttons. Good luck on the funding!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks for the pics. The Grigio looks very nice, and not as boring as I was fearing.

I agree with you - would really like to see the cloth interior, as that's what I'd be getting.

·
Registered
13,326 Posts
I guess the Chrysler stamping on the block means the engine built in Detroit. Cause it is. Wish Fiat would redesign the seat adjuster handle, so they would break off. Too bad too that the wheels are painted the color of the car. I would just like a brighter polished wheel, like the European cars. It doesn't look bad, but just give out that option.

Thanks for the additional photo's. There great.

There is a PDF file on the Fiat Arbarth web page now, showing all the features of the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts