Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked the Fiat website, went to the Build My Own page....and Abarth is now there along with the two 500 models. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
And so it begins.

·
Registered
582 Posts
No surprise that FIAT Canada doesn't have their Abarth build setup yet. No matter, i've already built mine.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Rob, it is nice to see that you are upgrading! :) You'll have to let me take this one out for a spin too when you get it... ;)
Or you can get one too and we'll take them for a couple of laps around Mosport! I see you list it in your SIG as Future Vehicle, what time frame are you looking?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Or you can get one too and we'll take them for a couple of laps around Mosport! I see you list it in your SIG as Future Vehicle, what time frame are you looking?
Right now it all depends on how quickly I can get back to full time employment. I'll have something considerable saved aside by then, and financing the rest of it will be my only other option, but my goal is for the fall. :)

Aside from that, sounds like a plan! :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
So you can't get Sirius without the auto air (have that on my Benz, and really hate it), but I do like being able to pick exterior mirror/stripe combinations without them actually appearing on the car itself. Guess that leads to imagination building. :)
Baby steps - just glad to see it on the build it section. Should be fixed soo, I figure. And I would be able to get payments under $3k pretty easily with trade-in - not bad. Sure beats a Sonic or Accent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts