Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I recently ordered a service manual file from "emanualsonline.com" for my 2013 ABARTH. It was advertised as supporting my car. It was available as a download (About $ 25) or as a memory stick (About $ 95). I chose the memory stick as I anticipated it would be like the CD that I have for another vehicle and I could just insert it and search the files. It arrived in a hand addressed envelope with a return address of North Macedonia.

To access the files I had to create a virtual machine because my Windows did not operate in the same way. Once I was able to access the files it became quickly apparent that this program did not support the ABARTH. There was no reference to the 1.4 L turbo engine and no reference to the ABARTH.

Many e-mails later with many stalling tactics, I politely asked for a refund as the delivered product was not as advertised. I was told that they do not offer refunds.

I recently purchased another car for which they also offer a service manual that I have not found elsewhere. They will not get another chance to reach into my wallet and extract money.

If anyone has a source for a 2013 ABARTH service manual, preferably in book form, alternately as a program, please advise where I might obtain one.

Kern Fischer

·
Registered
976 Posts
Mopar has a site "Tech Authority", but it's pretty expensive to sign up for an online membership. They have factory manuals for purchase for $135, but it's split into multiple volumes.

http://alldatadiy.com/ has a subscription for your car. As I recall, it's $35 per vehicle per year, or $50 for 5 years. It was recommended by a person on the other Fiat site.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a PDF but it's too large to attach in this Forum (100MB)
you could share it with OP on google drive..recipient can only view the files you share with them..just an idea since i saw this thread :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts