I was supposed to get my springs installed last week but had to wait due to them not being for my car. I told my wife that I was going to bring my car in probably this week to get them installed and she said if I had any plans to trade my car in for the Abarth then don't bother with the springs. Basically she doesn't want me to invest more in the car if I'm going to trade it in anyways which obviously makes sense. I just couldn't believe she basically gave me the go ahead to do so. I bought y 500 in July but I only have about 3400kms on it and I doubt I will even double that by the time the Abarth is available so I may get a decent trade in. Looks like I may be putting a deposit to hold my spot in line rather than do my springs this week.