Fiat 500 Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I stopped by my local dealer last night on the way home, and as soon as I brought up the Abarth, the salesguy said, "I have no idea on price." I didn't even have to get the question out. He said that they've gotten a ton of calls asking the same question already.

So looks like there's some buzz here, I just hope the price doesn't kill it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
According to reliable sources in Fiat North America Operations pricing and order materials will not be available until Late December early January.

·
Registered
582 Posts
The '500 by Gucci' has the extra Gucci specialties that bump the price up accordingly. The Abarth is not going to have a higher starting price than the Gucci. In Europe the Abarth is about $6000 (us dollars) more than the Pop, placing it in the low 20s to start. Remember it will have 16s, no sunroof, no leather. There are plenty of options that include 17" wheels, sunroof, navigation, leather, etc...that will take the price upwards.
Until I saw the brochure I thought that it only came with 17's, leather, climate control etc based on pictures I saw. Then I thought the Gucci at that price only has the Gucci striping and logo's and figured that a turbo and the engine enhancements etc would cost more. Although it's still speculation it would make sense that a base model Abarth would be in the low 20's with the goodies taking it up past 25's. I'm planning on the goodies anyways so we'll see what happens.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts