Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Oops doesn't work on my iPhone
Yet another company who uses 12 year old technology and reaches half their audience.:rolleyes:

Say it with me FIAT... HTML5

Reactions: Knuckledragger

·
Registered
222 Posts
Finally, a marketing campaign that makes sense. Well, at least for those of us who have the good sense to not try to watch videos on teeny electronic devices, at least. :p

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Very good. This is more like it.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
How manly!:p
Complete opposite of the current ads.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Finally, a marketing campaign that makes sense. Well, at least for those of us who have the good sense to not try to watch videos on teeny electronic devices, at least. :p
Won't work on the iPad either -- you know, the future of personal computing, the device that hold over 80% of market share ......

But go ahead and keep trying to convince yourself that having yesterday's technology makes good sense. :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
But go ahead and keep trying to convince yourself that having yesterday's technology makes good sense. :)
Yesterday's technology free at work trumps me paying for today's technology. :p

And thanks for buying an ipad; those sales keep my company in business.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Does anyone own a handheld device not capable of playing media? Anyways, they could have created an Apple friendly version of that animation easily, I do it everyday. They hired a company who still promotes the use of Flash. Sounds like the same agency who decided to use Jlo and convince them it's hip. Yes, I used the word hip, ironic isn't it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Much ado about very little? Lots of very dark, and lots of drums and a deep masculine voice- and then I am to wait for the 16th to see anything? Is there more there that I could not find?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

Not to be mean or anything, but I guess you could make the same argument about Apple products the other way around too. Specifically, its kind of funny to me that people go out and buy a product that refuses to support an existing way of doing things, and then complain that the rest of the world hasn't adapted to support that new device :eek: .

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
112 Posts
I called my dealer today after I watched the video.

They told me that on Nov. 16 they will showcase the Abarth in the LA auto show. But they still do not know when they will actually have it for sale. They predict maybe at the beginning of the year.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts